Register for the Oklahoma Civil War Teachers Institute:
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided each day. Dinner will be on your own each night.
- Each teacher will receive a completion certificate and a letter for professional development credit.
- Lodging arrangements must be made on your own. The Holiday Inn Express in Tahlequah has a block of rooms reserved at $80/night for Teachers Institute participants. To reserve, call the hotel direct at 918-506-4545 and tell them you are with the George M. Murrell Home. In order to receive the discounted rate, reservations must be made by July 3, 2017.
- Participants will need to provide their own transportation to and from the Murrell Home in Park Hill (three miles south of Tahlequah)each day.
- Dress is casual. Please wear comfortable shoes, as we will be walking, touring historic sites, and doing outdoor activities. July is hot in Oklahoma, so make sure to bring sunblock or hats if needed.
- There are no refunds for registration fees after June 15th. If participants cancel before June 15th, 50% of the registration fee may be refunded. Registration is transferable to another individual, if you find that you cannot attend after registering.
To Sign Up for the Institute:
- Click here to Register. (Link will open in a new window.)
- Click the "Buy Now" button below to pay for your registration. The fee for the three-day workshop is $250.00 per teacher.
Please Note: You must submit payment to complete your registration. Click the button below to pay online via PayPal, or call 918-456-2751 to pay with a credit card by phone. (If you are paying for more than one registration or need to use a PO from your school, please contact Amanda at 918-456-2751 to make payment arrangements.)